I am very upset with Suntrup Kia South

I have been dealing with Suntrup since 2013. I traded up and got a brand new KIA Soul in 2015.

I had a problem with the car. Had a hard time getting it fixed. I found out today they did not fix the recall that was on my car that they had mentioned while it was in for service at the beginning of December. Things were stolen out of my car while it was in for service.

I called the rep never got a return call. The service light came on just after I got it back. Went to Autozone and was told that the code was the same as what it was when it went to them at the beginning of December. I called the rep and no return call.

I finally was able to call KIA to get an oil change and to have the code read. My cousin took my car to KIA.

The lady in the service department was rude and made a smart *** comment. After my car is paid off I will NEVER go back to Suntrup KIA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Suntrup Kia South Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 27, 2017.

Suntrup Kia South - Customer Care Review from Atlanta, Georgia

Bought a 2014 town and country van in March the air went out in early june. Tried for over a week just to get a call but didn't.

I had to call and leave messages still no response. They say that they are known for great customer service that is BS. I called 4 times in one day before i actually got to talk to a person only to be told nothing that they can do i have to call the factory they are a kia dealer. They do not stand behind their deals.

Do not buy a car from them . Biggest mistake of my life.

Product or Service Mentioned: Suntrup Kia South Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 17, 2016.